Bedrosian & Associates has you covered whether you are traveling for a month overseas, living overseas temporarily or permanently. For those traveling for leisure or business you may consider the products below:
General Information and Quoting Engine – Major medical benefits, travel protection and student health insurance
(Under the “Travel Medical” section at the top of the next page please use the yellow “Quote” button to be directed to GeoBlue to enroll in temporary international medical insurance.)
GeoBlue Xplorer/HTH Global Citizen (Individual coverage traveling outside the U.S.)
IMG and Cigna International Travel Services
IMG offers multiple products those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence. To meet all of these needs, IMG has developed a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to meet your needs. Some of these include:
- Individual & family – Short-term coverage available from five days up to two years.
- Individual & family – Flexible long-term annually renewable medical plans.
- Individual & family – First-class short-term coverage available from five days up to three years.
- Individual & family – Short-term coverage available up to three years for travelers who take frequent trips throughout the year.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016
Bedrosian & Associates
Address: 525 Veterans Blvd., Suite 102 Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 367-0259 Fax: (650) 367-0599
Ron Bedrosian License #0478051
Ryan Bedrosian License #0F00667
Alex Bedrosian License #0G33562