Health care should be first and foremost in your thoughts of personal coverage. Health care coverage helps protect individuals both physically and financially. Bedrosian & Associates provides a broad range of health insurance policies for businesses and individuals with varying cost, levels of coverage, and accessibility to health care.
The health plan an individual selects will determine how one accesses health care services. In general, the wider your choice of doctors and hospitals the higher your costs will be in terms of premium and level of health care coverage. Bedrosian & Associates recommends you consider Health Savings Accounts (HSA) to take advantage of the government’s new tax deductible health plans.
Types of health plans available:
- Individual and family major medical plans
- Short-term health plans
- Medicare supplements, Medicare Part D
- Guaranteed issue for the uninsurable
Bedrosian & Associates works with the most competitive health insurance carriers across California and the country. Please visit the Provider Login to access a list of these medical carriers. Current clients can login to their medical accounts from the links provided.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016