Planning Tools & Calculators
Bedrosian & Associates provides planning tools below that will allow you to easily calculate your basic retirement needs, possible college expenses, life and disability insurance needs, as well as illustrate the value of your investments over time.
- How much should I save?
- Are my current savings sufficient?
- How much income will my IRA provide?
- What is my projected required minimum distribution?
- I’m retired – how long will my savings last?
- How much should I save for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- Should I live on campus, off campus or at home?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What is my life expectancy?
- How much disability income do I need?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
Investments and Savings
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016