Health Care Reform
Health Care Reform
Bedrosian & Associates recognizes that the recent passing of health care reform legislation (The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) is making benefits administration ever more complex and time consuming for employers. We believe that it is very important to be proactive in staying up to date on the changing health care industry in order to avoid costly government penalties and litigation fees associated with non-compliance. Our goal is to educate every individual and company with the information that directly applies to them. We look forward to assisting you with simple solutions as our health care system evolves.
- We will provide education and updates on health care reform through:
- Private and public seminars and personalized meetings. Please read our newsletter for public seminar details.
- Monthly updates can be found each month in the Bedrosian & Associates newsletter. If you are not already receiving our newsletter and would like to stay up to date on health care reform please contact us if you would like to sign up.
- Provide education through webinars. Online tours will include: 2013-14 Health Care Reform Checklists; COBRA and FMLA steps to success, guidance on how to hire, interview and terminate, a salary benchmarking tool, employee cost calculator and more. Please contact us if you would like to sign up.
- Assistance with the Medical Loss Ratio(MLR) rebate process.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016