Tax Reference Sheet
2012 Tax Reference Sheet includes tax brackets for this year, contribution limits by the IRS for pension plans as well as uniform life expectancy tables.
Calculating Table I Rates (For Plan Administrators)
For companies that provide group term life insurance coverage to employees in excess of $50,000, the employer is responsible for calculating the taxable income for each employee. This must be reported on the employee’s W-2.
Table I is used to determine the taxable income (based on the employee’s age bracket).
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016