Dental care is a part of healthy living, and for this reason a dental benefit plan is a highly appreciated employee benefit. Yet, many employers do not offer a dental benefits plan as part of their overall benefits programs. This can add a financial burden for employees. Fortunately, Bedrosian & Associates has the knowledge and innovation to offer a range of affordable dental benefit plans to fit the needs of nearly all employers.
Big provider networks alone may not provide the most value for your dental plan dollars. Bedrosian & Associates believes that you’ll want a carrier that understands the changing trends in dentistry and has developed quality and utilization programs that address these changing needs.
Bedrosian & Associates recognizes the value of providing your employees dental plans that allow your employees to seek dental treatment from any licensed dentist. Bedrosian & Associates offers a variety of reasonable and customary (R&C) and scheduled plan designs to ensure the flexibility that employers demand. These plans can be combined with Preferred Dentist Program, providing savings on out-of-pocket expenses for employees who use participating PDP dentists.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016