Group and Employee Benefits
Group and Employee Benefits
Are you an employer looking to provide employee and group benefits for your company? Has your company grown to a point where you need to start thinking about providing benefits to your employees? Let Bedrosian & Associates be your one stop shop for all of your group insurance questions and needs at no additional cost. As an employer you are too busy to tackle all of your companies insurance benefits and questions. The insurance industry is complicated, the enrollment process is time consuming and requires a lot of paperwork. Let us take those problems off your hands and let you do what you do best, running your company.
If you are having trouble answering any of the questions below you should contact us at 650-367-0259 or through the link below for a free initial consultation:
- Am I required to insure my employees?
- Am I required to offer benefits by Obama’s new health care reform?
- What do most employers cover for their employees?
- Are there penalties if I do not offer my employees affordable health coverage?
- What are the benefits of purchasing insurance directly through a company versus an insurance broker?
- What’s the difference between HMO and PPO?
- How can I control my annual increases in insurance costs?
- What are the major differences between health insurance carriers?
Benefits of working with Bedrosian & Associates:
- Free initial consultation: discussion on the best practices of how to make the right decisions regarding your companies insurance benefits.
- Your insurance rates would stay the same as you would get directly from an insurance carrier. There are no additional costs associated with working with Bedrosian & Associates.
- Service: Outsource your organization’s insurance needs to Bedrosian & Associates and let us take care of the hassles of dealing with insurance for your company.
- We bring knowledge from over 36 years experience in the industry and managing benefits for over tens of thousands of individuals, comprised of local and international businesses to the table. Our knowledge is from a place of proven experience which continues to build through broker education, awards and recognition.
- We work with all the insurance carriers like Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Kaiser, Health Net, United Health Care (UHC), Metlife, California Choice, Principal, The Standard, Mutual of Omaha, Delta Dental, Guardian and Sun Life. We are carrier agnostic and will advise you on the best plan that is the right fit for you.
Bedrosian & Associates recognizes the importance of providing your employees a strategically designed line of comprehensive benefits. Whether structuring benefits for your employees or top international executives, a competitive benefit package should supplement your business plan. The short and long term objectives and goals, resource allocation, administration, and compliance issues all play a vital role in developing a well balanced suite of benefits whether you employ 1 or 2,000 employees.
We offer a variety of plan designs to ensure the flexibility that employers demand. These plans can be structured from basic benefit programs to full cafeteria plans. We provide Health & Employee Benefit Programs, Group Life, Disability and Long Term Care Plans, Executive Benefits, Voluntary Plans, as well as Retirement Plans. Most importantly, we deliver the knowledge and support you need to maximize the return on your benefit plan investment. Our strong international partnerships in over 15 countries allow us to offer competitive benefits as your company grows overseas.
How are we different from the rest? We develop cutting-edge employee and executive benefit programs tailored to your company through:
- Methods to identify controlling costs
- Side by side plan and cost comparisons
- Carrier/provider selection
- Program design
- Funding mechanisms
- Systems to minimize administrative time and costs
- Compliance recognition
- Administrative and problem resolution
- Resources to increase employee productivity
- Assist with employee appreciation
Our approach is comprehensive in design and manageable in practice. Your employee benefit program must be refined to met the expectations of your organization. Our tactics of identifying, designing, implementing, and servicing your organization’s benefit program truly exemplify our experience and devotion to our business. We will help you find the proper carriers and providers that met your demands and expectations. We are here to provide you the solutions and assistance needed to attract prospective employees and retain your current employees.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016