The right amount of HR support when and where you need it!
Our partnership with ThinkHR provides our clients with someone they can call for Human Resource assistance. The ThinkHR team offers practical advice and information as appropriate to your company needs. Benefits include standardized HR best practices, flexibly service teams, and a menu of services and resources from HR compliance to infrastructure set-up and strategic consulting.
ThinkHR’s flexible HR service teams are ready to handle your human resource challenges, freeing you up to spend your time and assets making your business go. Why reinvent the wheel handling non-core business functions when you can hire a team of HR professionals?
Their unique approach lets you gain a complete HR function at a fraction of the cost of a full-time human resource generalist. How? ThinkHR offers:
- Standardized HR best practices
- Flexible HR service teams
- A menu of services and resources, from HR compliance to infrastructure set-up to strategic consulting
Think HR does everything from HR assessments to total HR outsourcing. You choose as much or as little HR help as you need. They provide a team of dedicated human resource experts who work together to ensure you get the right level of help for all your HR concerns.
- What is required by federal and local laws
- What you should do to be sure you are in compliance
- General Recommendations for Best Practices for HR administration (e.g. Payroll Administration, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Training, HR Policy and Management, Recruiting, Compensation and Termination Checklist)
- Sample language for standard HR communications and forms
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016
Bedrosian & Associates
Address: 525 Veterans Blvd., Suite 102 Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 367-0259 Fax: (650) 367-0599
Ron Bedrosian License #0478051
Arman Vahdatinia License #0I88850
Ryan Bedrosian License #0F00667
Ryan McKenzie License #0G66077
Alex Bedrosian License #0G33562