Your Solution to Online Benefit Information
HRConnect provides an online, integrated human resource management system that meets all of an employer and employee’s needs. Surveys of HR managers all draw the same conclusion – the most common employee inquiry is about health and benefit plans, so an effective HR system must have robust benefit plan administration capabilities, and HRConnect meets this need by having a system maintained by the local health and benefits expert.
As a result, an employer can have HRConnect as a single “hub” to process all of their HR needs. Health Connect is accessed by Employers and Employees through a portal provided through the following login.
HRConnect includes a benefit plan administration system that is set up and maintained by our agency. It summarizes all benefit plans and provides contact information for all carriers, enrollment forms, and other important information.
HRConnect includes a variety of other capabilities:
- Employee recordkeeping
- Company calendar
- HR reports
- Vacation and attendance tracking
- Company information section.
HRConnect is also seamlessly integrated with leading providers of:
- 125 POP/FSA
- Regulatory compliance
Other services that encompass the entire range of employee benefits and HR services
Once logged in, there are tabs across the top of the page allowing access to items like payroll, forms, and benefits while the company calendar, important links, and other quick hit type information is available at first glance.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016