Personalized Service When It Matters Most
Health Advocate, Inc., the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company, serves millions of Americans nationwide through its more than 4,300 client relationships. Since our founding in 2001, we have been helping members navigate the healthcare system through our full spectrum of time- and money-saving solutions.
Our core advocacy solution is centered around our team of Personal Health Advocates, typically registered nurses, and supported by Medical Directors and benefits specialists. Our highly personalized services range from addressing a host of clinical and insurance issues to providing one-on-one support for improving health and well-being. Coverage extends to the member, spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law.
As a complement to our core advocacy solution, we offer additional solutions for both employees and employers that include Wellness Advocate; Benefits Integrator; Enrollment Advocate; FMLA Assistance and Independent Appeals Administration.
Health Advocate’s programs offer medical cost-savings for clients and members alike, increased productivity for employers, enhanced customer loyalty for health plans, a better healthcare experience for members, and for employees to improve their health and well-being.
Watch the CBS 2 minute case study to see how helpful Health Advocate is for their members.
Contact Us For More Information
- Inflation-Adjusted ERISA Penalties – DOL February 27, 2017
- Blue Shield and Sutter Health sign 3 year contract January 5, 2017
- Eliminating Dependent Coverage? COBRA Rules, and the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision October 26, 2016
- Wrap SPD Requirements – Are you ERISA Compliant? October 14, 2016
- California Choice HSA Options – Q4 2016 October 5, 2016